Currently, I’m doing research about program repair in Institute of Computer Software at Nanjing University, supervised by Dr. Jiang Yanyan.
As an ACMer, I take part in various competitive programming contests:
- First runner-up of Jiangsu Collegiate Programming Contest, 2019
- Gold medal of ICPC Asia East Continent Final, 2018;
- Silver medal of 2018 China Collegiate Programming Contest Final;
- Bronze medal of ICPC Asia Regional Contest, Hong Kong Site, 2018;
- Gold medal of ICPC Asia Regional Contest, Xuzhou Site, 2018;
- Gold medal of the 4th China Collegiate Programming Contest (Jilin), 2018;
- Gold medal of ACM-ICPC China Jiangsu Provincial Programming Contest, 2018;
- Special Prize of Jiangsu Collegiate Programming Contest, 2018;
- Silver medal of ACM-ICPC Asia East Continent League Final, 2017;
- Silver medal of ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest, Nanning Site, 2017;
- Silver medal of the 3rd China Collegiate Programming Contest (Hangzhou), 2017;
- Bronze medal of ACM-ICPC Asia Regional Contest, Shengyang Site, 2017;
- First Prize of Jiangsu Collegiate Programming Contest, 2017.
Also, I was a member of the problem setter team of the following contests:
- 2019 NowCoder Summer Camp 10 (Coffee Chicken Contest);
- 2019 Chinese Multi-University Training Contest 10 (Quailty and His Friends’ Contest);
- 2019 Chinese Multi-University Training Contest 8 (Nanjing University Contest);
- The 16th Programming Contest of Nanjing University;
- The 4th Programming Contest of Nanyang Institute of Technology;
- 2018 Chinese Multi-University Training Contest 8 (Nanjing University Contest).
Here are some of my projects:
- librmq: a collection of fast implementations of structures for solving the Range Minimum Query (RMQ) problems.
- nemu-cxx: an i386 emulator written in C++. This is actually the C++ version of nemu, part of the programming assignment for the course Introduction to Computer Systems, originally written in C.
- Randomness-Test: a test suite for testing randomness of random number generator. It conforms to the Randomness test specification, released by China State Cryptography Administration.
last modified time: Aug 11, 2019